Skip to main content

Transcripts Request

Student Transcripts are provided FREE of charge.
They can be sent directly to the School/University or the Graduate.

To request a High School Transcript contact the Guidance office at

Please include the following information:

  • Name (maiden if applicable)
  • Daytime phone number
  • Name and address of where to send the transcript

Transferring Credit For College Now Courses- (The following information is directly from HCCC's website)
After you've completed a Herkimer College course in high school through College Now and you know which college you will attend, you should follow the steps below:

Find out to which person or office you should have your Herkimer College transcript sent.

  • Complete a Herkimer College Transcript Request Form, enclose the fee, and return it to the Herkimer College Registrar's Office to ask that your transcript be mailed to the college you'll attend.
  • Each Official Transcript costs $5.
  • Request forms are available in the Herkimer College Registrar's Office and online.

A few weeks after you've completed the Herkimer College Transcript Request Form, check with the person or office to whom you sent your transcript to see whether it arrived and when you may expect a decision about your credits from Herkimer College.